Tuesday, June 8, 2010

gleek.




I'm a little obsessed with the show that has stolen the hearts of many. Unfortunately I will have to take a break from my Tuesday night ritual for a while as the season has come to a close this evening. I just wanted to take a second to write an ode to the show and the amazing voices and music generated on it. 
Rachel Barry has stolen my heart, and though jealousy is a wasted emotion, I must admit to be quite jealous over her ridiculous pipes. Singing is one of my many passions and I am very grateful for the voice that I have been given, but I do wish I had trained as Lea Michele has. Then again, it's never too late to start. I'll add singing lessons to my long list of goals and to do's, along with playing the guitar, since those two go hand in hand. I had the chance to work on both of these last year, but did not keep up with it as necessary. I truly enjoyed working on my voice, believing that we should use and work on the gifts we have been given. Learning the guitar was also a lot of fun and I received a lot of meditation out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment