Tuesday, July 24, 2012

beautiful day at the beach!

Today I didn't have to work, so I got to spend the day at the beach swimming and playing with some amazing people. I was definitely getting rocked by some waves! Now back to the local eats :)


Breakfast was an apple, I would have preferred one of my delicious local pears, but I had the apple and needed to eat it. I also had two local eggs, one whole, one just the white. I also had some local figs and bluebs!

Snack was greek yogurt with perfect fit protein mixed in, sooo yummy! Another snack was a local pear and some raw almond butter mmm

Lunch was going to be a local raw salad, but I was headed to the beach with a friend and we didn't have a cooler and I was going to be over at their house, so instead lunch was from a local restaurant, surf house. It was organic mixed greens and some yummy chickpeas with mint.
Dinner was completely local except for some onion and the seasonings. I made okra and butter beans with salt and coconut oil, I cut up one heirloom tomato, and I had a salad of cabbage, kale, and cucumber with apple cider vinegar, mustard, and some coconut sugar! My protein was some fresh caught local shrimp!

"dessert" was this greens powder that tastes a little like chocolate, yum!


No comments:

Post a Comment