Monday, November 29, 2010

wouldn't it be nice.


I hope that someday, asap, we are able to go to the grocery store without the concern of what we are buying. It would be so nice to go to the store and not need to look for labels saying organic or non-gmo, or labels that do not include high fructose corn syrup, msg, and all of the other evils lurking in the grocery store. This is just an unnecessary worry/stress that people do not need to worry about. It is just bizarre to me that I have to go out of my way to find food not laden with chemicals, pesticides, excitotoxins, and other dangers.

Shouldn't it be weird to have food that is sprayed with chemicals, injected with hormones, laden with pesticides, full of antibiotics...? This is what is weird to me, not people striving to eat all organic so that they eating pure fruits and vegetables, not chemicals.

I think we are getting closer and closer to having this paradigm shift and I truly look forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment