Friday, November 5, 2010

never forget to play.

I don't mind the crisp in the air today because it's so beautifully accompanied by the sunshine; it's one of those perfect fall days.

I have been thinking a lot about being a kid and going outside and playing and how nothing could keep you from the longing to play. No amount of rain, snow, cold wind, or hot hot sun made you think twice about running around and just playing. I think it's important to always hold onto this and always have this longing to play. I just want to have a moment every day where I just play, I'm entitled to that.

...because when I think of fall I think of driving on country roads on the way to my grandparents and admiring the beautiful colors the leaves were turning.

1 comment:

  1. So true Boodle...we can't forget to play, and fall really is the most amazing season.

    ReplyDelete