Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

"You give me premature ventricular contractions," aka you make my heart skip a beat.

Thank you 'No Strings Attached' for this...I love it
I hope everyone enjoys this beautiful Valentines Day and spends time with loved ones. I think it is great that we have a holiday devoted to love because I think we all take it for granted on occasion. I also love that it is an excuse to eat chocolate! I ordered some raw chocolate from Gnosis Chocolate, which is delicious. These chocolates are full of love and amazing herbs and I consider it the best chocolate, with amazing intentions. Remember that chocolate has so many great nutrients in it, but in my opinion should mainly be for special occasions because it can be extremely taxing to your adrenals via caffeine(see article in previous post), but today... enjoy and indulge!

No comments:

Post a Comment