Saturday, January 22, 2011

yummy breakfast.


For breakfast this morning I alkalized my body by drinking a greens powder, I prefer HealthForce Nutritionals Vitamineral Green...it is the best stuff out there in my opinion.
Then I had a delicious combination of Garlic Kraut (from Gold Mine Naturals) with some hemp seeds on top. Sounds weird I know, but so delicious. And, The kraut is definitely worth the money. We bought a 6 pack to get a discount and I am loving this kraut.

Hemp Seeds are an amazing food. They are a complete protein source and contain a large amount of omega, 3, 6, and 9 (several more times omega 3's than any fish) and have a whole host of other nutrients. People eat a serving of these and say that they are booming with energy all day and have no hunger cravings.

Kraut is wonderful to eat because of its amazing probiotics from fermentation. It is a great food for the good bacteria in your digestive tract and will help balance out your inner eco system.

No comments:

Post a Comment