Sunday, October 3, 2010

bookshelves.


Usually I talk about the things I want in life as in health, happiness, peace, and just a beautiful life, but there are material things that I want too, obviously, and this is probably on the top, along with a huge tree house.

A huge beautiful and tranquil kitchen with very light walls and just a bright atmosphere with old wood and rusted tin accents. AND most importantly a very large and beautiful white book shelf full of amazing inspirational and educational books and of course harry potter...

The shelves have to be made in a really cool and creative way..something like these or maybe one that is into the wall so it is almost hidden and doesn't jut out. I love this, but I prefer a little more open space and simplicity.
and a little nook to read them in just like this..

No comments:

Post a Comment