Sunday, October 31, 2010

hello beautiful.


hey beautiful...

I just wanted to tell you... I just wanted to tell you that you have a beautiful soul. Did you know that?

It is time you realized how phenomenal you are. Stop getting down on yourself, and know that you deserve the best, you really do.

You know that your flesh isn't everything and that your soul carries your story and has even more to offer than you can imagine.

Do you see your talents and just how lucky you are to have so many?

I just wanted to tell you that you are beautiful and to tell you to feel that every-single-day. I don't care what your excuse might be. You are beautiful and special and worthy of everything that you want, everyday.

I appreciate that when something is hard and you want to quit, you don't. You have this passion to face the hard things head on and accomplish them with even more flawlessness than the things that come easy to you. That shows strength, that builds character; remember that.

I want to let you in on a secret...you are perfect and worthy, right now. You are always perfect because you are you. You have gotten to where you are, and at this second, that is your perfect.

Thank you for being. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment