Wednesday, September 29, 2010

a good addiction.



Buying second- hand, or what I like to call vintage clothing/jewelry/shoes is one great way to be less wasteful. It is one way that we can be more mindful of how we use materials and another way to recycle!

This is one way that I make myself feel better about my ebay addiction. I just love ebay and finding vintage jewelry or just anything. I make myself feel better about this addiction by knowing that I am re-using, which is better than going to buy something new!

vintage rings are some of my all time favorite things to look for.

I also just really enjoy finding old jewelry and then putting it back together in a new way or putting multiple things together to create a new look. You are creating new jewelry but with all recycled materials.

No comments:

Post a Comment